Amazing Alex was released on July 12th, 2012 by Rovio Entertainment, the developer of popular multiplatform strategy puzzle video game Angry Birds. Quickly reaching number one on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store it became an instant success. Amazing Alex features over 100 levels, free updates, and user created content which can be uploaded and shared around the world. (Read more...)
Did You Know...?
From Amazing Alex Wiki's latest articles.
- ...that the original name of Amazing Alex was Casey's Contraptions, and was a game created by Noel Llopis and Miguel Ángel Friginal.
- ...that Amazing Alex has some educational purposes for children, that's why Rovio used colorful things to atract the attention of the kids.
- Not sure where to start?
The Community Portal is a great place to learn about the wiki. It contains information for newcomers and regular members alike:
- Info on getting started and editing the wiki, with video demos.
- How to customize your User page.
- See what's missing on pages.
- How to maintain pages and make sure they have a consistent look.
- Reference materials on templates, categories and more.
- Fan art, fan fiction, blogs and newsletter articles.
- Talking with other members of the wiki in Forums and IRC channels.